The institutes and universities involved in REMEP are:
- the Max Planck Institute for Social Anthropology (Halle),
- the Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg,
- the Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law (Freiburg),
- the University of Freiburg,
- the Max Planck Institute for European Legal History (Frankfurt) and
- the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law (until 2012).
Each of the member institutions regularly opens positions for new doctoral students, organizes courses and hosts conferences.
The IMPRS REMEP is closing down. Please check the websites of the participating institutes instead.